Tintmasters Of Riverview - Tint Disaster

Turnaround Time

Update by user Nov 26, 2017

Capital One refunded my charge of $350. However, there is still the issue of the damage done to my car.

I have gotten 3 estimates but still need to get one from the dealer. Backseat leather damage, weather stripping, and rear defroster as well as having it retinted at a reputable business.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2017

Value your time, money, and vehicle? This is NOT the place for you.

If there was a rating of negative 10, Tint Masters of Riverview would get it.Tint Masters should change their name to TINT DISASTERS. Worst experience EVER!. Every time I get in my car, I am pissed off all over again. It amazes me someone who has been doing tint for "30 years" could be so careless and sloppy.

Total lack of regard. Every day reveals more damage done to my car and poor workmanship. Only 1 window out of the 6 was done properly.Where to start... Just the mere fact that I paid for this is an embarrassment.

Bothered by having a working rear defroster? No problem!! Mike Morgan will slice through it like butter. Interested in seeing before and after tint?

They have you covered there since the window tint DOESN"T COVER the whole window and the cut of the tint is uneven with a colony of bubbles every where you look. The gaps of the tint are noticeable to the eye of an ametuer, but In case you are having trouble seeing the difference, tabs of tint were left dangling instead of being adhered to the glass. Don't waste your breath explaining what you want done because you are going to leave dissatisfied. The front window that was supposed to be UV only, was 20% and also place on the OUTSIDE of the vehicle.

The backseat windows that were supposed to be 5% were also 20%. The rubber was carved out in some places and folded in on the window in others.The tint wasn't cut evenly on backseat nor rear windows. Old tint was just tinted over. Any hope of competence was absolved by the owner, Mike Morgan, hiding in the back instead of addressing this horrific excuse for a job well done.

I drove by 3x to resolve thisand he wasn't there once. Tint Masters, where quality is an unknown. He also killed my battery from running the car without it being on a charger. I was stranded at Costco and had to call AAA for a new battery.

It wouldn't even take a jump. The waiting room doubles for storage and if you prefer to sit outside, a tarp is provided. I took my car to First Impression Premier Auto Detailing.

The tint job on my car was one of the worst he has ever seen. Pete did an excellent job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tintmasters Of Riverview Window Tinting.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Wasting 2 full days, Dead battery, Quality of craftmanship, Did not clean up tint trash out of my car.